Sunday, July 22, 2007

Review: http://sleepingkittendancingdog.blogtoolkit.com/



Graphics -- Getting more colorful in the newer posts, with pastry pics and paintings by the blogger putting a personal stamp on the site. Navigation is a bit of a hassle, though, since there's only one long page at this stage. The ticker tape is an attention getter, messages aside.

Content -- There's no particular theme yet to ID the blog. Not much effort is made to make post titles more lively. You know, people call the Weekly World News and the National Enquirer trash, but their flashy headlines sell.

But yum, the lipsmacking goodies are riveting, calling all dessert junkies! I should replace them with a bathroom scale in my subconscious.

The discussion boards enable touching base with visitors on the day's issues, which gives a good balance to the otherwise blogger-focused entries.

Recommend -- Since the recurring topics here are food, personal art and commentary/discussion on current events and issues, why not enlarge and redesign your header to feature these, Theresa? (In the style of the abstract on the mouse!) The possiblities are exciting, I can hear your brushes rattling in their holders.

Also, the number of posts will increase to a point where you'll have to organize them in pages at six or seven per, so we can get to the bottom depts. easier.

Rating-- 8.0

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Thank you for your review of my site.
"Sleeping Kitten - Dancing Dog!"

When I started writing this web log, my inexperience led me to choose BlogToolKit.com as my host. Later I tried WordPress.com and both hosts limit one as to what one is allowed to do and which features one may choose from.

I am in process of getting a new web page and hosting site so that I may present my poetry, art, opinions, essays, memories and critiques the way they deserve to be seen.

Since my blog is a personal one the posts will tend to be my views on a subject and while thay may not always interest a reader, it is intended to be a purging of the mind and thoughtful interactions of choices made throught my life.

At times…a radical artist and so I am allowed the poetic license of a creator. Cheers!

July 22, 2007 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger beratemyblog said...

Looking forward to seeing your madeover blog.

July 24, 2007 at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home