Saturday, July 28, 2007

Cashing In



Graphics -- Didn't know how ghastly mango yellow on black could be. The layout is flea market and banners make up 90 per cent of the images. If you're blogging for business, where's the show window flair, Sana?

Content -- We'll hand it to the blogger for coming up with a quick index to moneymaking opps online. Even the sidebar links turn tricks. This is a real deal bazar and all this research will pay off for many people. The headlined 'free money' is not real, though, because you'd still have to break your back before making a buck.

Recommend -- Major surgery like a heart transplant to make the blog seem less like a calculator. Come to think of it, an antique cash-register sound effect everytime you turn a page would go with the works.

Rating -- 6.0

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bestfreebies said...

I'm sorry to say, i'm deeply disappointed by the review.

1. The pictures are completely useless and have nothing to my blog.

2. Earn free money online means, that all the information is free, nothing in life is free. If you want to earn, you have to work hard.

3. The colors are deep maroon and golden, what are you? Color blind

To be honest I'm offended by the review, which I'm sure I sound.
If you can do me a favour, please remove this post altogether.

July 29, 2007 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i dont' understand what you mean in my blog. i am not using your user name? if i am wrong i am sorry. but please give me more explain about what you say in myblog...
thank you

August 6, 2007 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home