Tuesday, July 17, 2007

http://maryannemoll.blogspot.com/


Graphics -- Your blog theme , Maryanne, is reading books, something you learned to do back in the old days when you were sickly, and the template skin is old yellowed parchment. So alright, it hangs together for you. But I thought books were brain waker-uppers, not neuroses. No more closeups of book stacks, please!

The army action shots were nice, though.

Content -- Progress reports on work for the military, personal life, 'me, mom and her flowers', reading lists, author links to the side. Sample: "But rather than list down the things I was supposed to read but have not read, I'd rather list down what I did read since my last post about reading." Is there a doctor in the house?

Okay, for some people books are a better escape than drugs, alcohol or one-night stands. Don't we envy them who have time to read.

But I totally agree with what they say about you needing to have some marines take you to the seedier side of town, Maryanne. Some of those books can wait til you're sixty and all you have is a creaky old husband smelling of eucalyptus.

Recommend -- Less on books, more on the seedier side of town.

Rating -- 7.5

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Maryanne Moll said...

Strange how people really are telling me to be naughty for once. Haha!

That was a fun review. Thanks so much! :)

July 19, 2007 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger beratemyblog said...

Glad you liked it.

July 19, 2007 at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home