Sunday, June 10, 2007

Who Reviews Review My Blog?


There's this interesting blog that reviews submitted for rating. Review My Blog, a blog run by 3 (or 5?) feisty girls, pats your back or skewers your obra maestra.

Berate My Blog decided to try its hand at reviewing Review My Blog, using the standards they set:


The template header----Cute. Gives a "we mean business" impression.

Layout/design----Simple, uncluttered. It's easy to find what you're looking for.

Content---Putting other people's blogs to a microscope to try and" improve" the quality of online output is commendable. And this is for free. They do try to give a balanced view and get into all angles, including those the blogger may have given little thought to. Laying your blog under their magnifier may be eye-opening. Or it may give a sense of "I wanted something more in-depth" depending on how nerdy or superficial you are. The once-over they give, however, is free of charge so it would be too much to expect something more comprehensive.

Verdict: Good enough at the price. Rating: 9.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Thad said...

Hi Ladies! I'd love to get feedback.. http://thadhinunangan.blogspot.com/

A large part of my audience are gay people (as most of my articles are gay-oriented). My blog is only less than a month old.. nevertheless I am quite happy with the current site traffic. Tell me what you think ; )

June 14, 2007 at 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home