Friday, June 29, 2007

trompe l'oeil

French for 'fool the eye', trompe l'oeil paintings and murals have been used since Roman times to give the illusion of a bigger room through scenes with distance perspective.If you can't paint or hire a muralist, a graphics shop can blow up the scene you want.

Next Post: Storage problems



Blogger cant_u_read said...

if you happen to know a shop like that here in hk, please let me know. thanks!

June 29, 2007 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger beratemyblog said...

you can ask at computer stores, they'd know.-unica_hija

June 29, 2007 at 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing i can paint, errrr, but i dont want dat "trompe l'oeil", seems mushy, hehehe.

July 2, 2007 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger beratemyblog said...

you can look up other samples that aren't mushy sa google pix

July 3, 2007 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a brilliant idea.

July 8, 2007 at 4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home