Friday, June 22, 2007

Review: My New Life In Canada


Review: My New Life in Canada

Graphics - Black goes with introspection and everything else, as Zhu's color scheme shows. But 365 days of doom and gloom can't be you, Zhu. Any second backdrop tints?

Content - Mostly a chronicle of the blogger's settling into French Canada, her adopted homeland. At this point only a few segments tell of her 27-country odyssey from her native France.

Style - Diarist and insightful, somehow the posts manage to entertain. For instance, the 'interviews from hell' piece conveys the tension of a phone job interview.

Recommend - Spill some deep dark secrets about those places you've been to, Zhu, that the travel agencies won't whisper about.

Rating - 8.9

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review, I appreciate !

I'm adding you to the list of nice people who reviewed my blog ;)

Yes, I really have to give out my travelling stories. But on the other side, some things are better kept secret...;)

June 24, 2007 at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home