Sunday, June 17, 2007

Blog Review: Pep Up With Pepe


Blog being reviewed: Pep Up With Pepe

Graphics -- Colors and layout are spiffy and polished. We can see the marketing man in the production, Pepe. The local color is particularly good, and the header rates an A+. Lovvve it!

About the hair down there--everyone's seen a zillion pixels of this stuff, so if you colored the hair green and dressed up as an alien, it would have more wattage, if you get my drift.

Content -- Why do I feel like a Peeping Tom at the keyhole, or like I crashed a party , or sneaked a peek at someone's diary? The upside is this is a really good closeup of gay emotional make-up.

Bueno, I am enlightened. The family sentiments tug at my heart, too.

Style -- Naive, but sweet, really.

Recommend - Keep up the eye candy. Think a little more of your universal audience, nicheing is overrated.

Rating -- 8.5

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger pepe M. said...

OMG!
i so wanna hug you now guys!
i didnt expect you gave that high!
seriously, im expecting 3...

thank you so much

pepe

June 17, 2007 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger friedreich@gmail.com said...

can you also do a review of my site?

http://friedreich.com.ph/

June 17, 2007 at 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you review my new life in Canada ?

Be nice ;)

http://zhu-canada.blogspot.com

Thanks !

June 17, 2007 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Wentle said...

this is fun!!! do drop by on mine too =) http://wentletrap.blogspot.com

June 18, 2007 at 3:17 AM  
Blogger Vivek R. said...

interesting.. lemme see ur verdict on my blogs...

www.xanga.com/dezinerdreams this is more like my personal dairy

www.vivekravunniarath.blogspot.com this is my random musings in the form of prose... updated once in a bluemoon

and finally

www.ravunniarathvivek.blogspot.com

my poetry skills put to the test!


looking fwd to hear ur verdict! Adios! :-)

June 18, 2007 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger khalel said...

I am joining the wagon... After hearing reviews from Straight and Gay Men from the different part of the world...

I Guess its High Time to have women to take a peek..

Hush.Listen.
www.khalelian.blogspot.com

June 18, 2007 at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home